– Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels
– Suppresses hunger and cravings
– 30 day money back guarantee
African Mango Advanced Review
African Mango, otherwise know as Irvingia Gabonensis, originates from West and Central Africa where it has been used for centuries as an effective and natural medicine. Still relatively new to the Western world, we are finally cottoning on to the immense health and weight loss benefits offered by this extremely popular Superfruit.
According to the makers of African Mango there have been a number of studies on the Mango seed extract which forms the core ingredient. The studies confirm just how powerful this diet pill is in respect to not only aiding in weight loss, but also in the regulation of cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
One such study, they claim, resulted in a decrease in total body fat and an increase in metabolism amongst people taking Irvingia Gabonensis. After a quick scour of the internet and I was able to find this research paper to back up these claims.
- Contains 1200mg of 100% pure African Mango extract which is considered the optimal amount beneficial for effective weight loss (do not settle for anything less).
- Enhances the metabolism so you burn calories faster.
- Clinically proven to reduce body fat, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- The naturally occurring soluble fibres present in African Mango help stave off the hunger pangs so you’ll be inclined to eat less whist taking this supplement.
- Provides an energy boosting effect, useful for those experiencing fatigue on low carbohydrate diets.
African Mango Advanced Side Effects & Things to Consider:
- Not advisable for those who experience any hypersensitivity to Mango products.
- A small amount of people have experienced mild side effects such as headaches and/or dry mouth.
- There is not enough information available regarding safety for pregnant and lactating women, so always consult a doctor before use.
How Much Does African Mango Advanced Cost?
Priced at $48.45 USD / £29.95* (free shipping within the UK) for one months supply. Discounts apply to larger orders. You can visit the official website here to place your order.
Is it Worth Trying African Mango Advanced?
To put it quite simply – – if you’re looking for a natural remedy to help you aid your battle to lose weight, which has a firm track record for it’s African mango weight loss properties AND has the additional benefits of lowering your cholesterol, then the answer is a resounding YES.
(*subject to currency fluctuations)
You may also be interested in: