Proactol Plus Review
I’ve been reading a lot of things about Proactol Plus, like how it blocks fat, making it indigestible which ultimately leads to weight loss.
So if you’re wondering what it is that makes this pill one of the much loved fat blockers, how much weight you can expect to lose and whether or not you should even bother trying Proactol Plus, you’ll find all the answers below. I’ve also found a few special discount codes which I share at the end of this article so stay tuned.
What is Proactol Plus?
In a nutshell Proactol Plus is a highly effective fat binder manufactured from organic patented fiber complexes, made up of two distinct fibers.
When these fibers interact with dietary fat in the stomach, they bind together forming a liquid gel, meaning that the fat does not get stored as it normally would.
Because the fiber liquid gel solution is harder for the stomach to digest, it creates a sensation of feeling fuller for longer. Not only does this fat blocker supplement stop fat storage but it also suppresses the appetite too so that you eat less to begin with.
As far as diet pills and supplements, go Proactol Plus is one of the premier fat binders on the market today and the success of the brand keeps going from strength to strength.
Just like other popular weight loss pills such as Capsiplex, Proactol Plus comes heavily endorsed from media entities such as the New York Times, Telegraph, Daily Express, The Sun, Cosmopolitan and Celebrity Fit Club.
Endorsements are a funny thing. On the one hand I don’t buy them. But then part of me thinks big names such as these wouldn’t endorse so generously if they didn’t believe in the effectiveness of Proactol Plus. I’d like to think they value their name and rep way too much to be associated with dud products. I’m hoping so anyway.
Proactol Plus Review: The Good
Reasons Why You Might Want to Consider Proactol Plus:
- Having undergone clinical trials for effectiveness, this pill stands out from fat binders as a certified medical device complete with it’s very own CE stamp (Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC in Europe). Naturally, Proactol Plus has won the support of the medical community (and don’t forget those press endorsements) for its role in helping many people to lose weight.
- One of these clinical studies provided evidence of Proactol Plus’s ability to block up to 27.4% fat body fat. Now if you’re desperately trying to lose weight you can only imagine the impact this supplement could have in helping to speed up the weight loss process for you.
- If you take Proactol Plus as part of a healthy and balanced diet, you may find yourself on track to losing up to 2lbs per week. Remember the key to achieving permanent weight loss is to lose a little weight consistently so losing around about 2lbs a week is a good target to aim for.
- Safety is always an issue where diet pills are concerned, but Proactol Plus is derived from natural ingredients so there are no harmful or toxic substances. It’s even suitable for vegetarians and is ECO CERT certified. Plus it’s a regulated product in line with the European MHRA (Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency) 2011 standards and we like regulated products – a lot!
- And finally, if you do decide to try out Proactol Plus and it doesn’t work out for you, you can exercise your powers as a consumer and take advantage of their 180 day money-back guarantee. Try it out, if it doesn’t work for you, what have you lost? Just be sure to keep all the packaging, including the empty blister packs and contact them prior to returning anything.
Proactol Plus Review: The Bad
Proactol Plus Side Effects and Things You Should Know Before You Buy:
- Proactol Plus is a fiber based fat blocker and if you don’t drink enough fluids while taking it you may be prone to bouts of constipation. Fiber is an absorbent. It soaks up fluid in the body very quickly so you need to be replenishing your body with fluid on a regular basis. That way you won’t end up clogging your bowel with dried out stool.
- There have also been reports of some users experiencing diarrhoea, excessive gas, bloating and stomach cramps while on Proactol Plus. If you are prone to digestive problems, are diabetic or pregnant/nursing you should void taking this pill.
- Proactol Plus is definitely not the cheapest fat blocker on the market, so think carefully about whether or not you can afford to maintain this system, before jumping in. Think through whether you feel this supplement would be beneficial to your weight loss either in the short or longer term.
- This final point is not so much of a ‘bad’ but a reminder to always consult a doctor before taking Proactol Plus (or any other diet pill for that matter).
Proactol Plus Review: The Darn Right Fugly
- Here’s the one major gripe I have with diet pills – people get too complacent on them and Proactol Plus is no exception. Having said that I don’t believe that ALL diet supplements are bad for you. Just remember diet pills will not do all the work. This means that you still have to commit yourself to leading a healthy lifestyle if you want to achieve permanent weight loss. There really are no short cuts to success or magic pills.
- The 27.4% fat binding capacity of Proactol Plus will become ineffective if you don’t continue to watch your food intake – particularly if you love your carbohydrates, as this product is not designed to absorb them.
Should You Buy Proactol Plus?
Now that depends on why and how you want to take it. If you’re looking for a quick fix pill then no. Don’t even bother, as no pill alone will ever make you slim. Taking Proactol Plus alone won’t make you lose weight.
If, however, you are looking for a supplement that contains natural ingredients to complement current weight loss activities such as a balanced diet and regular exercise and are looking for a more natural weight loss, then I say why not?
I like the fact Proactol Plus is a safe and regulated fat binder, which has been tested and shown to be effective in helping people lose up to 2lbs per week. I also like that the manufacturers are so confident in the effectiveness of Proactol Plus that they are offering a 180 day money-back guarantee if the product has no effect during that time.
Check out the official website for more information and details of price and current discounts on Proactol Plus.
***UPDATE*** I found these discount codes which I think still work, so if you’re going to give Proactol Plus a shot you may as well get some money off.
- EXPIR1 – 7% discount – Works with 2 & 3 month orders
- PROAC8 – 8% discount – Works with 4 and 5 month supply orders only
- PRIV5 – 5% discount – Works with 1 month supply